Thursday, May 10, 2007

My plans

Guy and I are leaving Saturday for Paris. We plan on seeing all the touristy things, but I will make sure we get to experience the culture. We are pretty excited and Guy will have to rely on my French to get us through...

We spend 4 days in Paris and then head to London. It is actually cheaper to fly than it is to take the Eurostar (chunnel). We will spend the next 3 days in London before Guy has to head home.

I start my consultancy job and will work the next 4 weeks. On the weekends, I have several trips planned. One weekend I am going to Brussels to visit an old friend. Another weekend I am travelling to Amsterdam to meet up with another friend. The other weekends are as yet unplanned, but I do not intend on sitting in my apartment!




For those who know me well, I have to include my family photo. This is me and Guy and Shelby.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori and Guy: We already miss our neighbors terribly. We read about all your adventure this evening and were quite intertained. Lori, try not to run into criminals......
Melissa made it home safely from Chicago, she had a great time and also had many stories to share with you when you return. Jim and I worked in the yard this weekend cleaning and mulching. The Rutherfords are still expecting.:):) All is well in Kentucky.